BBQ in the Park provides stylish commercial gas & electric park barbeques that are cost effective, safe, clean and easy to use, providing full enjoyment of the park for all.
Wood burning fire pits and cook stoves are still the norm for barbequing in many parks in North America. Providing these is troublesome due to the ongoing maintenance of the structures and the sites, the cost of such maintenance, the dangerous transport of wood borne tree diseases in firewood and the hazard of forest fires starting from fire pits or cook stoves.
Our gas and electric park barbeques remove the need to gather fuel (leaves, sticks, wood) for fires, helping to protect the local habitat. Unlike traditional park barbeques, there is no need to hazardously discard coals and embers, removing risks to both individuals and the environment. Harmful emissions and smoke, and their associated affects on people’s health, are also greatly reduced.
Periods of fire bans are becoming more and more common, severely limiting the time when barbequing on fire pits and cook stoves is allowed. BBQ in the Park’s models have no open flames. They are environmentally safe and can be used during fire bans. This allows the many individuals and groups that visit parks the opportunity to barbecue whenever using the parks.
Our barbeques last for years; they are strong, robust and weather resistant, making them great value for money. They install easily, have low operating costs and are easy to maintain.
The barbeque is much more user friendly compared to having to prepare and light fires and wait until you can cook on them. This ease of use results in greater use and helps promote parks and open space; enhancing individual and community well-being through increased social connections and healthy living.
- High grade stainless steel for corrosion protection
- Hotplate is mono pressed with rounded corners for easy cleaning and hygiene
- Cooking temperature is set for energy efficiency, safe cooking and hygiene
- Hotplate can be easily removed in case of an on-coming natural disaster
- Safety set back area between the hotplate and the edges of the benchtop
- Strong and durable cabinet for any park location and setting
- Cabinet is flat packed for assembly on location, making for inexpensive freight and no need for costly transport equipment on location
- Heat doesn’t transfer from hotplate to benchtop
- Coloured cabinet finishes are available
- Hotplate, benchtop and frame can be provided for a brick cabinet structure
- Time delayed safety start
- LED push button start with audible sound to indicate heating cycles
- Automatic switch off timer system
- Timing cycle that provides plenty of cooking time
- Visible warning labels
- Low cost service and maintenance
- Easy access for removal of grease tray
- Can be coin or key operated
- Working hours timer, sets the specific hours the hotplate can be utilized
- Usage counter, records the number of cooking cycles to give a record of usage